Thursday, May 10, 2007

More Mother's Day Pics for Church



Above, the *famous* Judi Singer & her son Cooper (thanks Jude!)


Below, the beautiful Janet Zwirner & her daughter!

I must have sent about 26 photos to Tammy at church! Hopefully I didn't turn in too many of them! eek!




I love this one! It is my beautiful friend Cindy Marano and her son Nathaniel. Thanks SO much you guys for taking the time out of your day to pose for me! You Rock.



I hope they're usable for what they want to do!

3 comments:

Beth Christensen said...

Brookie,

You are so talented and i love to see you pursuing your passion for photography. Keep it up girlie. You're good at it.
Love the pictures, but the one of Mrs. Armstong caught my attention particularly. I love that family. They're all such good and faithful servants. Susie was my friend in high school and I haven't seen her in so long.

Anyway,
Love ya sis

Anonymous said...

i love the pics too! (except ME of course) i see all the work you did on it and i am my own worst critict -- still! great job on those tho!!

Anonymous said...

WOW. They turned out so great Brooke! You have so many gifts!!