Thursday, April 19, 2007

a good week...




YEAH!!!!! They're gone!!!!
I can NOT tell you how happy I am... those two people drove me to crazy town on a cart! Hooray...
Jael from America's Next Top Model and San-what's-his-name from American Idol... wow, did they ever bug... not like a controversial-type of a bug, but a "what-on-earth-are-they-doing-on-this-show??" type of bugging... whew! Can't wait for next week.

Now, we just need Natasha to be gone from ANTM but I don't think we're that lucky. The only person I could think of voting off next in American Idol would be Chris (that guy that looks like he belongs in a boy-band). Talking with Randy Harris last night at church he said Phil creeped him out but I really thought he did a good job with country night. He's found his niche.

This is a whole lot of rambling about nothing.... ;o)

What do YOU think? Were you happy about the American Idol decision?

Who do you think is next? :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brookie,

I can't believe how cool you are! You're up to date on the internet blogging thing and the 2 top show results. It must come naturally because even when I try I can't be that cool. I watch A.I. every week and can't remeber who's even on the show! Oh well the longer and deeper our friendship, the more you'll rub your coolness off on me. =)
After this weekend I should be the coolest.
I love your "nakedness" sis. =)
Don't forget your top 5. Can't wait to hear.

Beth

tam said...

I'm with Beth, we can only hope to be as cool. I must say you pulled out some dance moves this weekend that blew us out of the water!

Really - really loved our time together. I know this morning was a milestone. I had to ask myself on the way home the same question... "What is the big thing God is asking me to trust Him for today?"

Victor Estrada said...

Hey Brooke, I'm glad to see that you have yourself a blog. It's my personal opinion that everyone needs to have one but whatever. Anyway, great stuff. Keep it going.

- Vic