Saturday, April 28, 2007

Las Chicas Locas de La Quinta


alright... what a weekend we had! In celebration of our beautiful friend, Beth's birthday, we got to get away to a beautiful house on the PGA West Golf Course in La Quinta...it was great and oh my gosh... talk about crazy, silly women... we were all exactly that... all weekend!



This shot cracked me up... Tam was teaching us all how to do the "monkey face"... I can't remember her telling us that monkeys are cross-eyed though, do you Beth?
it was a BLAST!! Talking about everything... no wait, it was more like therapy... definately therapy.

We giggled, laughed, cried, danced, made a music video (can't wait to see it!! what a wonderful gift idea, Tam!!) took lots of pictures, ate wonderful food, although I was very suprised when not ONE of the girls would join me in a wonderful cigar on the patio!! lol

Beth & Tammy, one of the more sane moments of the weekend! Well, it was sort of sane...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one does the monkey face like that tam woman... joni's monkey face looks a more like the chicken dance.

Anonymous said...

what a fun group! It is a wonderful thing to escape responsibility for one weekend and just relax!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Is that the best monkey face of me you could come up with? I practiced for hours and I still look more like a drunk than a monkey. I'll just have to keep practicing. What fun to see these pictures. Brings back wonderful memories.
Hope all is well.

tam said...

Dear Lord ........ why..........I shared the monkey face because it was Beth's birthday.....and she wouldn't shut up.
What happened to our deal "What happens in Palm Springs stays in Palm Springs"??
tam