Monday, October 20, 2008

Packages of Spit... is it just ME??


Ok... every time I see the stinking Yoplait commercial about how they'll donate 10 cents for every lid you send in the mail to them... blahhhgggg.....

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THAT NOT GROSS YOU OUT??

People are LICKING these lids, IN THE COMMERCIAL, and then PUTTING THEM IN ENVELOPES.... IN THE MAIL....

Who is opening these envelopes?? Would YOU want to open envelope after envelope of spitty licked pieces of tin foil?? Seriously??

It makes my skin crawl every time... :oP
edit: COME ON NOW... Can I get an AMEN?? :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty disgusting. Good cause, though. Lick a lid to "save the ta-tas!"
Come on, wouldn't you don some latex gloves and touch some dried up spit to save a friend or relative's breasts?
I would

Anonymous said...

OK...I am a breast cancer survivor but the only reason why I am reading this blog posting right now a whole year later is because I googled "yoplait lid licking is gross". I HATE those commercials. I know people are prob. supposed to put them through the dishwasher or something but still...I think it's icky just looking at these women on the commercial sitting there in the woods licking lids. Blech!