Friday, November 23, 2007

Eek... I feel OLD.


So last Saturday night Tom & I went out to dinner with a couple that we are just beginning to know-


He is Tom's golfing buddy, She is his long time girlfriend.


First off, I'm EXHAUSTED before we even leave for dinner... I've been working all day. all I want to do by 6:30 is get in my jammies and cuddle on the couch where it's warm. oh well.


We went to Las Brisas in Laguna Beach (it's FREEZING there!) and then they say they have tickets for the show at House of Blues in Downtown Disney.


omg. It's 10 o'clock.


I'm so tired I can't even think straight.


We GO to H.O.B. and it's the wildest 80's Hair Band... see picture above.


2 songs was all we got to hear. Then their set was done (darn it! ;o) and we went home!!!! Yeah!


of course I'm (sort of) kidding... I love going out on dates with my wonderful husband... but sometimes I just want to STAY HOME.


I sound SO old saying that though, don't I??

Tonight we were meeting the Ronks at the District to see "Enchanted" (very funny, cute movie) and here comes that old fart thing... I just wanted to stay home! Tom kept calling me a "pooper" though and got me out of my cranky mood- we went- it was very nice.


As nice as snuggling on a warm couch though??? Not sure... :o)

Here are some more of the "Pastors & Elders" Photo Assignment shots... I like these. They're so fun and not at all like the traditional ones on the web site. I just hope they are what Tammy is looking for. Below is Chris Gniffke, our 5th & 6th grade pastor (the pastor for my Matt & Jon)



Josh Simpson & Nikki Smalley (below) ... they're awesome!
(secret: these are actually "staged" shots... I didn't want to interrupt the Jr. High group Wednesday night so they agreed to pretend for me after it was done. They Rock)




BIG week coming... starting Sunday we have rehearsal or a show every night until the following Sunday. This is going to be an amazing musical.
Click here for more info.

No comments: