Sunday, November 25, 2007

bloopers...

so, i was making my new title picture (above)...
do you like it?
Lest you look at that picture and think they are all such angels, consider what i had to go through in order to get that "lovely" shot:


whew... i kept threatening but the more i did, the more they would 'mix it up'... the older ones know me too well.
And then they give me a shot like this:
Cole is still being goofy but this shot fits their personality so much. I just wish Matt was in it.
This is a picture of Erick & his daughter Ericka, part of one of our favorite families! We went to the movies last year after Christmas Eve service at church and I was able to catch this beautiful shot in the Anaheim Hills Multi-plex... go figure. Could Ericka look any more lovely??
i love beautiful photographs of family and friends... don't you?

1 comment:

Beth Christensen said...

Wow! My family made your family album. We feel so special. You're such an artist with that camera.

Love you sis,
beth

PS Missed you at BS today.