Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School, Work, Performances...

wOw, what an amazing time lately...
- Performances and Rehearsals for the Calvary Comedy Show (done now... SO glad)
- Vacations... (done now, NOT glad)
- 2 boys in Junior High... hmmm, not sure how I feel about that (AND the 2 in college, 1 in 5th grade)
- Cole in football practice nearly every day
- TONS of work, which is great, except for the "work" part of it
- getting back into the routine of school... huge for me
- starting Christmas musical rehearsals (SO fun!)


Matt trying on new glasses, hopefully he'll be able to see the board in the classroom this year! Did you notice how it looks like I'm taller than him... yeah, I wish- I'm holding the camera way above my head (no, don't ask me why I do these things... i just do)

On our way home from the cruise... that's JON laying across them. I love how they feel so comfortable with each other and don't mind if one lays on the other... they're really kind that way.

I added this because I look so calm and rested- this is just before Formal Night on the cruise... by this time I had let go of the stress of work, etc. and decided to just be calm... I feel "life" creeping back on me!! aaaaggghhhh.... LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pic ;) -- jude

Anonymous said...

i love this pic of you. You are very beautiful, inside and out