Wednesday, May 14, 2008

UL3-1212


It's gone... It's the end of an age.

I know cell phones are prevalent, but to get rid of "Time" and get rid of most of the pay phones... I just don't get it.

Do you?

I have been known to call "Time" quite often... I LIKE calling Time.

What if your cell phone is dead or not working?

Today: I ran out really quick to run an errand and didn't have my cell - I HAD to make a call but could I find a working pay phone - let alone a pay phone AT ALL?? It was horrible.


How do you feel about this?? This "Time" thing... did you know about it?? I've known about it a long time; because, as i've noted, i call Time alot.... :oP


Did you call it "Time", also? Did you think of the number as "UL3-1212??" Does that just show how old I am?? :oD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was watching YouTube, someone was wanting to purchase an old phone a rotary, then it came to me. UL31222. LOL! AS I CHILD I DID CALL IT A LOT. IM A GRANNY NOW. I THINK I WILL PASS THIS ON TO MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS.