Monday, January 07, 2008

life.

I miss a regular pace.

holidays and school vacations really do a number on me lately. i'm finding, as i get more into this journey that is "My Fourties", that I like routine.

Never did before.

But school is back in and all I have to say is, "Whew"! Now we can get back to work and a bit of a structured day.

I wanted to add a few assorted pictures - above is a shot i took with my phone as I pulled out of my neighborhood this morning... i love the fog. it rolled in SO quickly.

This is our lovely congregation at the christmas eve candlelight service. i wish it was better quality but this was the best my little phone could do with no light. it still captures the essence of being there... it was beautiful.

This one's for YOU, Beth! it's from last summer- i've just never posted it and really wanted to. i think it's so sweet- everyone was at church to send off the kenya team- you can see, even in sepia, that Alyssa & Amanda had been crying... they're SO adorable.

ok... now you'll see the weird side of me. Remember in Airplane (the movie) when they're in the helicopter and they look down on San Onofre and the guy says, "Every where I look, I'm reminded of her..."
well, i'm driving down Irvine Blvd. the other day and THIS shot was in front of me... i just HAD to take it. Call me crazy but I totally laughed!!

This one is Matt, reading. He's just SO cute I had to take it.

one a different note: we've totally revamped our site for telling people about this incredible travel business- it SERIOUSLY is the best deal I've EVER heard of lately.
I was SO incredibly skeptical when I first heard about it- THEN I saw it for myself- wOw!
I'm really excited about this year!!
Here's the link: www.TravelAgentBuilder.com
work from home or anywhere for that matter- people travel, they book online, they might as well book from YOUR site!

It's seriously awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the life update.... i love em! -- judi