Sunday, January 06, 2008

here we go again...






we've gotten in the habit of taking a group shot of the kids at Christmas... like you saw about a month ago in this blog. well, here are the pics of this year.
the problem is that as the years go by they get more and more goofy... :op
the second one is our little daisy... gosh, we love her!!! isn't she just the cutest little thing?? :o) we got her at the pound last mother's day. what a blessing!
and to all of the cast- WHAT A PARTY!!! omg, that was one of the best parties we've ever had!! the banquet that you all brought!! the fun, the laughs!! you guys ROCK!! Let's do that WAY more often... (although going to bed at 2:30 wasn't my favorite thing... :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh me gosh, I just now noticed that Cole is wearing the same shirt as last years Christmas picture... I'm so observant :) Cuz I havent looked at them a hundred times already... right next to each other...such a goober.
Boo