Saturday, July 26, 2008

Uncle Jerry's Birthday :-)


2 great Uncles... Ron & Jerry. *smooch*

Part 1- Cole & Dylan, he needed his shoes tied and so Cole came to the rescue.

Part 2: While he was tying it, Joey was checking it all out...

Part 3: Then Joey sits down and unties his shoes, asking Cole to tie them for him... it was really cute.

Uncle Ron & Jon playing "Super Monkey Ball" on my iPhone :-)

My cousin Kyle & his wife Candy. They just started going to Calvary! I'm SO excited... if you see them, be sure to say Hi! Also, he & my Uncle Jerry are the owners of "The King of Ding" J & K Appliances - if you need appliances, go there! And listen for their ad on The Fish; very funny.

Uncle Jerry & his daughter, Ashley & my girl Paris (on the right)

Cousins Ashley & Paris

Oddly coincidentally, my Aunt Darla & her husband Shawn are best friends with Steve & Melanie Duggins and so they came with their cutie-patootey daughter, Danielle!

I love this one... Matt & Melody Duggins were just sitting there on Uncle Jerry's patio, overlooking Orange & Chapman Ave, the lights were so pretty, it was such a nice night and they were just sitting there chatting & laughing. It's nice to see my boys growing up enough to enjoy themselves with other people, you know?

No comments: