Friday, April 25, 2008

a little hip hop.


so, the two youngest boys have started a class.... it's VERY cool, very hip, very fun....

the only problem is - they're the ONLY boys in the class.

except for the teacher.

A dance studio nearby was offering their Tuesday night class for FREE for boys- it's a Hip Hop class- it's a blast - they did GREAT. i just hope they can have the guts to stick with it and ride out their embarrassment. it really does drive them crazy that it's a room full of girls. they can't quite appreciate that yet... i'm SO glad about that!
Jon cracks me up: some girls came up to them in the middle of class and asked the boys names (as girls do) and Jon says "why do you need to know that??"... he's such a cranky old man sometimes. :oP btw... the photo is odd because i took it with my iPhone and have just recently changed computers and don't have my beloved Microsoft Digital Suite program in here yet (I can't FIND THE DISC- WAAAAAA) I LOVE that program- it rocks. Anyway, I can't make my photos look great without it... so i thought i'd go for an 'artsy' look... what do you think??

As an aside: Cole auditioned for a play at Calvary today... will he get it?? we'll see...

No comments: