Monday, September 17, 2007

It's (almost) ALL ABOUT MATT

So this week was Matt's 12th Birthday... Hooray!!
Matt is seriously one of the kindest, most gently-hearted boys I know.
He's hilariously funny and quick, SO selfless and generous.
I love him more than.... well, whatever you can imagine that's unmeasurable.

Above he is heading off to his first day of Junior High...


Above: he's being silly like a girl, excited about going to the Game Store at The District to get a new video game


Here's Matt & Daisy... at 60 mph... jk

This is the "almost" is was talking about earlier... my girl Paris and I got to have the COOLEST day ever last Friday -
Downtown Disney
Shopping
Getting our makeup done at Sephora
Having a yummy lunch at the Italian place
Then going to the movies!!!!

She rocks, big time.
I took this pic with my phone... I could NOT see what I was shooting - we kept trying and trying to get a decent shot... oh well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love checking your blog, you are sooo good to keep it going. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!
i too miss YOU! -- judes

tam said...

Wow! You win the best blog contest in my eyes cause your pictures ROCK! Maybe it's because you have such great subject matter. Hope yu are doing well, we are out of touch...how about lunch?

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet pal'a'roo! Sorry your cigar was a dud! We should make that a monthly thing, (at the very least!)