Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lately...

SO many things going on lately... Tom & the boys are at camp (!) all this week so it's Daisy & me... alone for 6 days. wow!


I'm taking over for Tom at the shop... it's a big job- I admire him for what he has to go through every day and never complains about it.


I went with my Uncle Jerry and my cousin to go get the new Harry Potty book... here's a picture of her - what a cutie-pie:

They started selling the books at midnight last Friday but by 1:30 am our part of the line had not yet moved... so we decided to call it a night. I went and got the book at Costco the next day for a few $$ less, so it's all good.
My girl stayed with me last night... we got to have coffee and bagels this morning and stayed in our jammies reading until noon... totally cool.
But for now we're off to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight...you went and stood in line with a million other people, in the middle of the night, when you had the house all to yourself.?! Humm...I only dream of having the house to myself. That book had better be worth it. =)

Anonymous said...

So worth it! But then again, I was the nerd in line at 4pm :) Loved just havin coffee and bagels w/ you! {Even if Daisy did pee everywhere} I'm on my 3rd read, I find that when you read into the wee hours you tend to miss things...whole paragraphs I some how managed to skip over lol. Love you Pal'O'Roo